Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Hello people of the Interwebs!

Today's review is of Captain America: The Winter Soldier!

Image Credit to IMDb

WARNING: Spoilers Ahead!

I love this movie! This is my favorite of all of the Marvel movies (as of now)! 

This movie follows Steve Rodgers as he adjusts to modern life. He goes on missions for S.H.I.E.L.D., but he still tries to live a normal life. The story is multi-dimensional, but it can really be boiled down to this: Hydra is in S.H.I.E.L.D. And the Winter Soldier is helping them. I won't say who the Winter Soldier is, because it's just too exciting.

The acting in astounding! Chris Evans as Cap, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill are all amazing. New characters introduced are Sebastian Stan as the Winter Soldier and Anthony Mackie as the Falcon (one of my favorite Marvel heroes!), and they both are on par with the rest of the cast.

The action is incredible. It's fast paced, but easy to follow, and is filled to the brim with excitement!

I loved every bit of this movie! I highly recommend that you watch it. It's a thrilling action movie with a good plot.

Teenage Critic, signing off!

(Please leave a comment with a suggested movie for me to review!)

No comments:

Post a Comment