Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Sudden Realization!

Hello People of the Interwebs!

WARNING: There has been no critical editing of this post. Beware of grammar and punctuation errors!

Welp, I didn't notice it. I should have. But I didn't. What am I talking about? I've been posting reviews for over a year!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

I'm pretty excited. I was hoping to a 1 Year Anniversary post, reviewing a very special movie, but that has passed. I just looked back to my previous posts, to see what was posted on that day. Well, here' what I found!

My first review was of 'The Prince of Egypt', on February 4th, 2014. Link here.

For my technical '1 Year Anniversary' post, I posted this review. Welp. What a review to celebrate on!

Here's to the next few years of reviews!

This is the Teenage Critic, signing off!

Like The Teenage Critic on Facebook here. You can email the Teenage Critic at criticteen1@gmail.com. Feel free to send me your suggestions for movies to review, or just to send me your opinions and fan mail. Follow me on Twitter, @Thomas_Pflanz

(P.S. I'm at over 1,500 Page Views! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment